Jobs and Internships
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT NEEDED
The desired candidate will have at least two years' experience working in administration in an educational and/or cultural institution.
Along with a "can do" attitude, they will have excellent written and communication skills.
He/she will be proactive, highly motivated, able to manage a wide range of tasks and enjoy working in a busy environment.
The candidate needs to be fluent in English and have a good working knowledge of French language as well as a very good computers skills (internet, database, back office and Microsoft applications)
- reception duties: giving information answering the phone, replying to emails...
- bilingual secretarial work
- enrolment of students and managing registrations
- organisation of the classes and teachers schedules
- organisation of official examination schedules
- updating registration database, students ID card
- filing, archive work, documentation
- placing orders
- keeping of the petty cash
- assistance in preparing social and cultural events
- any other related duties
The position is full time (36 hours per week, Monday to Thursday, 10am to 6pm / Friday 10am to 4pm).
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Please send your application (résumé and cover letter) to the Management team at : email@example.com. Please put the words « ADMIN-ASSISTANT » in your email header.
TEACHER OF FRENCH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE NEEDED IN PAKURANGA
We are seeking a native French speaker who is a qualified teacher of French as a Foreign language to join our school. You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professional with excellent subject knowledge.
The position is part time (Monday to Friday, variable hours) and involves teaching adults and children from beginner to advanced level. The applicant will be a motivated individual with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning and be curious about the cultures of France and French speaking countries.
The successful applicant will have:
- At least one year experience as a language teacher
- A Diploma in Language Teaching
- Strong knowledge of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- A driving License and car (a plus but not compulsory)
We are looking to fill this position as of 20 July, 2017.
Please note that all applicants will need to have the right to live and work in New Zealand, and that, while all applications will be reviewed, only candidates who meet our criteria will be contacted.
Please send your application (résumé and cover letter) to the management team at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the words « TEACHER 2017» in your email header.