Delf And Dalf Preparation Classes
Get focused support in preparing for your exam
1) For Adults sitting DELF & DALF in May and October:
- A series of 3 day-long workshops to help candidates become familiar with the format of the exam.
- Students will be trained on the 4 parts of the exam - oral and written comprehension, and oral and written expression.
- In the last class you will sit a mock exam
2) For Children sitting DELF Prim & Junior in October:
- Two Saturday morning session to help candidates prepare for the exam.
Exam Preparation Calendar for 2017
DELF Tout Public
Preparation for May session: Sat 8 April COMPLETED, Sat 29 and Sun 30 April (9am-2.30pm, with 30min Lunch break)
You can still enrol for the remaining 2 DELF Prep Class sessions on 29 and 30 April for the following levels A1, A2, B1. The adjusted cost is $195 (or $110 for university). Follow the enrolment process below.
Preparation for October session: Sat 7 Oct, Sat 14 and Sun 15 April (9am-2.30pm, with 30min Lunch break)
Preparation for November session: Sat 7 Oct and Sat 14 Oct
Exam Prep Course Cost
University Student $165
Children sitting DELF Prim and Junior $120