New Caledonia French Immersion Trip
The Alliance Française French Immersion Trip is a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the French language, in the beautiful setting of New Caledonia.
- Homestay with a French family in central Noumea: experience everyday life in French and use your language skills in real situations!
- French language classes & catered lunches at CREIPAC language school. Structured classes, grouped by level, will reinforce and extend the French language learning you are getting ‘on the street’.
- Guided day trips to cultural and natural sites. Highlights include visits to Phare Amédée, Tjibaou Cultural Centre, Musée de Nouvelle Caledonie & the French Market.
- Dates: 18th-25th Nov 2017
- Cost: $1915 pp, GST inclusive (excl flights)
- 7 Nights Package Includes: Daily French classes (12 hours total), homestay accommodation, meals, day trips, local transport, airport transfers.
- Not Included: Airfares, travel insurance, wine and food purchased in addition to group meals
- For more information and to book phone 376 0009 / email@example.com
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR HOMESTAY...
Maybe it is your first experience of staying with a family. Here's a few tips to help you settle in:
- Don’t be shy; your hosts will make sure you feel at ease.
- They are authentic! Friendly, open and genuine.
- They are used to welcoming visitors from abroad.
- They enjoy this opportunity of meeting new people.
- Like you, they expect to spend friendly moments with you.
- They will pay attention to your needs and make sure to respect your privacy.
Price includes: 7 nights homestay accommodation, breakfasts and dinners with your family, lunches with your group, optional aperitif on 2 evenings (in place of dinner), 4 days of French classes, activities as described, airport transfers, transport to your French classes & activities.
Price does not include: airfares & travel insurance, wine or alcohol purchased during meals.
Tour information & prices are correct at time of publication but may change according to availability & exchange rate.