New Caledonia French Immersion Trip
The New Caledonia French Immersion Trip is a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the French language, in the beautiful setting of New Caledonia.
- Homestay with a French family in central Noumea: experience everyday life in French and use your language skills in real situations!
- French language classes & catered lunches at CREIPAC language school. Structured classes, grouped by level, will reinforce and extend the French language learning you are getting ‘on the street’.
- Guided day trips to cultural and natural sites. Highlights include visits to Phare Amédée, Tjibaou Cultural Centre, Musée de Nouvelle Caledonie & the French Market.
- Dates: 18th-25th Nov 2017
- Cost: $1915 pp, GST inclusive (excl flights)
- 7 Nights Package Includes: Daily French classes (12 hours total), homestay accommodation, meals, day trips, local transport, airport transfers.
- Not Included: Airfares, travel insurance, wine and food purchased in addition to group meals
- For more information and to book phone 09 376 0009 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Price includes: 7 nights homestay accommodation, breakfasts and dinners with your family, lunches with your group, 4 days of French classes, activities as described, airport transfers, transport to your French classes & activities.
Price does not include: airfares & travel insurance, wine or alcohol purchased during meals.
Tour information & prices are correct at time of publication but may change according to availability & exchange rate.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR HOMESTAY...
Maybe it is your first experience of staying with a family. Here's a few tips to help you settle in:
- Your hosts are friendly, open and genuine - relax and enjoy their company. They are used to welcoming visitors from abroad.
- They enjoy the opportunity of meeting new people and, like you, they look forward to spending friendly moments together.
- They will pay attention to your needs and respect your privacy.
- They will provide the basics (towels, sheets etc) but you will need to look after things like your own toiletries.
- If you go into town, for drinks or dinner for example, let your host family know your plans in advance.
- Take something “kiwi” as a gift – Whittakers new range of NZ-themed chocolates (Westcoast Buttermilk, Wellington Roasted Supreme etc.) always go down well. Or, some of the quintessential kiwi favourites – pineapple lumps, jelly-tip chocolate etc. Your hosts will love this small act of thoughtfulness.
- Be prepared for some exceptional meals and exotic flavours from local produce. And, if you get the chance, pick up some wine on your way home after school from time to time. Your hosts will love this and wine goes great with any and every French dinner we’ve ever been at!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS...
Before proceeding with your enrolment please read the Booking Terms and Conditions carefully here
ENROL AND PAY YOUR DEPOSIT...
Ready to enrol? Génial! Please click here
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION...
Need some more information? We will be happy to help. You can call us (09) 376 0009 or email us email@example.com