DAEFLE is a diploma designed for those who intend to become French language teachers.
- Diploma administered by the Alliance Française de Paris and the CNED (Centre National d’Enseignement à Distance).
- The DAEFLE preparation training is done via correspondence and can be completed in one or two years.
- Anyone who would like to participate in this training will have to take the DAEFLE Test d'accès before being registered. This test evaluates the French competency of the candidates to ensure they will succeed the DAEFLE Final exam.
Further information on this link.
I/ DAEFLE TEST D'ACCÈS
The test is online. You will take it from the comfort of your home, using your own device. The Alliance Française Paris will liaise with you about the technical aspects of the test once you are enrolled with us.
You will find all the information regarding the Test d'Accès on this page.
From 2022, enrollments to the Test d'Accès have to be made directly with the Alliance Française de Paris.
The enrollment process is described in this document.
II/ DAEFLE EXAMEN FINAL
The test takes place at our office in Remuera.
Sessions dates 2023
Enrolment deadline: 2nd of May
Examination: 07th of June (9am to 5pm)
Results: 15th of September
Enrolment deadline: 31st of October
Examination: 7th of December (9am to 5pm)
Results: 15th of March 2024
- Download and fill in the registration form for the Examen Final (here).
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make your payment by clicking on the prices below.
The payment can also be done at our office.