DELF and DALF Diplomas are internationally recognised qualifications that certify the abilities of
candidates in the French language.
- Diploma awarded by the French Ministry of Education and internationally recognised.
- Assess the four competencies (reading, writing, listening and speaking) at each level.
- Six independent diplomas that correspond to the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages:
-> Basic user (DELF) : A1 & A2
-> Independent user (DELF) : B1 & B2
-> Proficient user (DALF) : C1 & C2
- Valid for a lifetime.
Sessions dates 2024
- Fill in the registration form (please download here)
- Provide a copy of ID (driving licence or passport)
- Send everything by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or bring all documents to our office) Precise in the message your native language.
- Make your payment by clicking the prices below or come at our office.
Mock exams can be done anytime with a DELF/DALF qualified teacher.
This could help you to choose the right level.
- Date and Time: Anytime -> Writing exams as homework (corrected by a teacher) + oral exam with appointment (on Zoom or face to face).
- Price: $75
Please once you proceed the payment send a mail to email@example.com to ask for the mock exam and fix a time to do the oral part.
Preparation classes for the DELF/DALF exam
Sessions with teachers from Alliance Francaise to help candidates prepare for the exam.
- We hold DELF Preparation classes in the lead up to the exams. More information here.
- Assess your level online (for reference only): here