Checkout or order again for another student.
Unsure of your level? Click here to take a free placement test.
The level requirements for the DELF Prim and Junior are exactly the same as those for the DELF “Adults”.
The difference lies in the choice of topics which are selected to suit the interests of young people, thus making learning more fun.
More information about the DELF Prim and Junior on the CIEP website.
DELF Prim and Junior exams are both on the same day
- Examination date: Saturday 30th October
- Enrolment period: 13th September to 22d October
1) Fill in the registration form (please
2) Provide a copy of ID
3) Send everything by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with email@example.com in copy
(or bring all documents to our office)
4) Make your payment, by clicking on the prices below, over the phone or at our office.
A mock exam is organised a few weeks before the real exams in order to help the candidates choose the right level
- Date and Time: To be confirmed
- Enrolment deadline : To be confirmed
- Price: $20
Sessions with DELF qualified teachers to help candidates prepare for the exam.
OPTION 1 - Regular classes
OPTION 2 - Short and intense classes
Please note registration fees are require to join the classes
- Regular price: $60
- Frenz Special price: $30
A special combo to attend the Mock exam and the preparation classes in order to be fully ready for the DELF Exam.