French Resource Centre
- Culture at home
Your French resources at your fingertips!
As a member or student of Alliance Française Auckland you have a great collection of French resources at your fingertips - through
our médiathèque in Grey Lynn, and (exclusively for members) through our access to Culturethèque - an online French language
library.We have also listed few links to free online ressources for Adults and Kids.
Alliance Française Auckland Médiathèque
- Located in the Alliance Française Office in Grey Lynn.
- Open Mon-Fri all day and Saturday several times a month (check our Petit-Déjeuner schedule).
- You may borrow 5 books for 3 weeks and 3 DVDs for one week.
- Available to members and students of Alliance Française Auckland.
- Literature, History, Arts of living, children's corner ... and much more !
- Check out our online catalogue here.
Thanks to Felicia and Dominique we have a great selection of books 📕📘📒 to borrow from our Auckland french librairy.
- Culturethèque is a digital platform French language library
- Available exclusively to Alliance Française Auckland members and students
- Become a member and access Culturethèque 24/7 from your personal computer, tablet, or smartphone from anywhere to French books, newspapers, magazines, movies, books in 'français facile', modern music, learning materials and more! 📚📰
- Adults and Kids ressources!
- To access Culturethèque you can register here.
Other online ressources for Adults
by the French Ministry of Culture. It has diverse many diverse online ressources for everyone (children, adults)
TV5 Monde which is a French television network, broadcasting several channels of French language programming
Chateau de Versailles that you can visit online
Spotify where you will our playlists of French variety, classic songs and songs for kids
France Télévisions to enjoy manual activities with kids
Marmiton to discover more than 70.000 recipes in French
Theatre Chaillot Theatre National de dance
Visite virtuelle Fondation Monet
TV5 monde: To watch TV
News in slow French:
RFI; French radio
Jura Region Park Walk in France
Other online resources for Kids
Did you know that you could at the same time read and listen to books in 'français facile' ?
Have a look at the following video!